Winter-Scented Wooden Dough Bowl Candle
Hand carved, rustic, wooden dough bowl, hand poured with 13oz of dye-free soy wax and 3 cotton wicks. In an amazing winter "flannel" scent that will fill your home and brighten your mood.
13 oz, approximately 40 hours of burn time, and afterwards you have a beautiful decorative wood bowl to repurpose into your home decor!
Hand-poured in NV by a lovely active-duty military owned business.
- 13 oz candle
- 40 hours of burn time
- hand-carved wooden dough bowl
- 3 cotton wicks
- 9"-10" long by 6"-7" wide by 2"-3" tall (each bowl hand carved and will have natural variations)
- Dye-free soy wax; no dyes, phthalates, lead or zinc
- Infused with essential oils
- No additional chemicals added
- Made from soybeans grown in the USA
- Hand-poured in NV
- After candle is finished, wipe out with cloth and use beautiful bowl for your home decor, filled with potpourri, keys, mail, etc.
Flannel: A warm blend of bergamot, mahogany, and a delicate veil of musk. Infused with nutmeg, orange, and patchouli essential oils. Reminds me of being in a Winter Cabin in the woods with a big library of books - smells divine!